- Added new location and PvP event – Mountain Park.
- Added new PvP rating system for solo players and clans.
- PvP event is available to join from 08:00 to 23:00 server time. Each day, after closing, top players will receive rewards depending on their places in the rating table.
- Added new mysterious chests with rare items as a reward for playing PvP event.
All armor now will remain the main characteristics to be able to equip, this will add division into classes for the armor in the game.
Balance for all armor has been reviewed and changed. Check the full list of changes in this document: The Skies Balance Update
List of changes:
- Improved projectile attacks for Trenchers and Swamp creatures, now they will not shoot players through various obstacles.
- Now other players are visible only within a radius of half the radius of the minimap, and not on the entire map of the location, as it was before.
- Now transport will no longer collide with Trenchers and Bears.
- The corpses of raiders and other monsters will no longer collide with shoots.
- Increased character step height and the ability to climb small obstacles and stairs. The angle of inclination of the surface on which the character can climb is increased.
- Increased base plasma-shield value up to 200.
- The effect of the Power surge now works correctly with a double jump in place.
- Fixed a bug when skill points did not count above 20.
- Fixed a bug when the actual value of the character’s health was different from the value in the stats menu.
- Fixed a bug with unavailability to equip all melee weapons.
Fixed numerous bugs, new dialogue camera system, and visual improvements.
- Redesigned camera position in dialogs with NPC.
- The new NPC will meet you in the Kimari bar and tell you more about the new location, its features, resources, and goals that players will have to fulfill.
- Now in the cutscenes the other NPCs and the player are hiding correctly.
- Now during the cutscene, welcome phrases from the dialogue with the NPC will no longer be played.
- A mini-game for breaking chests has been added, it will appear when you try to open some quest chests and rare loot boxes on the location.
- Three new quests have been added that continues the story of Joe in the Crater.
- Three new quests in Kimary have been added. Two of them can be completed with Bartender Alex and one with Mayor (available after completing some side quests with Alex).
- Added a new cutscene in one of the quests of the main storyline in the Crater.
- Sounds added to some old cutscenes.
- In the quest “Reveal”, the factory manager now correctly gives the quest item.
Few minor updates and fixes.
- Big Paw Special Attack effect updated.
- Added new blood effects.
- Improved dog sounds.
- More than 300 points of loot and chests were added to the skyscrapers of Kimari.
- In the skyscrapers of Kimary, you can no longer call transport.
- Fixed other errors of localization and quest items.