Thanks to your votes in the last poll – we got really needed feedback and heard you load and clear. New features like unit overlay GUI are now in-game. It`s time for a new poll…
For these of you just joining us – we have a voting poll right in the main menu, where our players decide what the team works on…
With over a dozen massive updates since release – MKW is starting to mature, and the number of players spending 50 and even 100 hours with the game have greatly increased. Perhaps it`s time to start adding major new features? However – there are still some performance issues affecting a number of players – especially in the large battles. So what should it be?
We can work on new awesome diplomacy features, giving orders to AI lords, starting work on Coop or working on the game world – adding forests, deserts and more. To see all the projects, we have planned for 2019 please click the button above.
Voting options this week are:
- Major performance improvements, especially big town sieges
- Terrain variations for maps and towns – deserts, forests etc
- Giving direct orders to AI Lords and AI Armies on the map
- Relations with AI lords – friends, betrayals, revolts
- Major world map GUI improvements – transfer window, walls etc.
- Forget everything – only work on Coop!
You can find the full list of planned projects on our roadmap here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/499660/discussions/0/1843566500534219066/
Thanks for your support!
P.S. Please keep in mind that we are just became aware of a couple of rare but annoying bugs in the current build – like rare missing units and some issues selecting armies, we should have this resolved asap.