We hope everyone is able to stay safe and healthy during this challenging time…
Luckily for our studio – we have always been working remotely, so we are able to continue our work uninterrupted. And so – lets take a minute to update you on what we are working on and what`s coming up next.
First of all – we had a mini-update today. This update fixes couple of issues we had with the game past couple of weeks:
- Fixed not being able to enter or fight in some towns and getting stuck on the loading screen
- Fixed all issues with some units getting stuck and becoming completely unresponsive
- Fixed some issues with changing unit formations
Upcoming Update 1.21
And work continues on the major update 21 that we are expecting within two weeks. This updates comes with impressive list of features, here`s a few of them:
- World map fixes and updates including fixing wrong town location, wrong geographical features and more
- Performance improvements in large town combat
- Performance improvements in other large combat scenarios
- Major improvement of World Map AI in all areas
- Rebalanced AI progression to keep players challenged as the game progresses
- Dozens of bug fixes and other improvements
New Kingdom War Title
Within a week or two we will be announcing our next Kingdom Wars project…
…I can confirm that this will be continuation of the type of a game we started with MKW, and I think a lot of our Kingdom War players will find interesting. Can`t wait to share details with you guys. And I would like to say that it in no way effects our updates and commitments to both Kingdom Wars 2, and Medieval Kingdom Wars. You can expect a full on announcement, with media and in-game screenshots and more within 10 days.
As always – thanks for your support!