Finally it’s summer!
We are slowly working from office again, albeit partially.
Our distribution team at indiegala is still working mostly from remote, making the best efforts to give you the hottest deals this summer.
While game development team is almost full force working in office, both on
the New Game and on the PS4 port of Die Young.
The port is ready ( we released a submission for sony to be tested next week so finger crossed! ) and today we release a significant update for DieYoung with optimization and smoothness in mind.
You may notice less crashes, fps improvements, a motre stable fps and a brand new and beautiful anti aliasing.
But here we go with update notes:
– Antialiasing updated & improved using different possible settings.
– Optimizations focused above all on reducing the use of RAM and Vram memory.
– Improved Load/Unload levels smoothness.
– Fixed LODs threshold.
– Reduced some FPS drop during gameplay.
– Fixed an issue that could occur on less performing configurations where some levels could load late.
– Player movement updated.
– AI improvements & bug fixes.
– General gameplay bug fixes.
Here the storm seems to have passed, but we know that in other parts of the world it is still hard.
We all hope you enjoy your summer, and we will update you about the New Game ( a story set in DY universe ) very soon!